Organizations looking to cut down their waste disposal costs and generate revenue by utilizing bioenergy. The foremost step in considering the anaerobic digestion process is to explore the biomethane potential of the waste material at hand. PROBEC provides a biogas testing service using new techniques and tools. Biogas testing using the innovative equipment provides valuable information that is not only beneficial to determine the right technical design specs of the digester but also plays a crucial role in the economic feasibility.
Biogas potential testing services that we provide include:
- Bench-scale batch anaerobic digestion for optimization
- Bench-scale continuous anaerobic digestion for validation
- Pilot-scale anaerobic digestion
- Project management Life cycle assessment of wastes
- Bio-fertilizer (NPK-Nitrogen Phosphorous Potassium) potential testing from wastes
PROBEC has capacity to work with well-equipped environmental laboratories to test samples across Australia. Our environmental specialists bring about valid and claimable results by using unique instrumentation, complying with government regulations and widely accepted industry norms. Analytical results of your samples will provide unique characteristics of a waste sample which will set bench marks for further investigation.
We Deal In: